Visar resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Diskussion: Nes på projektor (skakig bild)

Registrerade
    Aug 2005
    Respekt

Nes på projektor (skakig bild)

Undrar om det är någon som har en lösning för att få en bild som inte hoppar om man kopplar ihop ett nes med en infocus 4805 projektor. Och varför bilden egentligen hoppar?

Registrerade
    Nov 2004
    Från
    Stockholm
    Respekt
    Du också?? Fan va skönt, då vet jag att det inte är fel på min projektor i alla fall.
    Man brukar ju inte få länka till andra forum här, så jag klistrar in vad jag skrev på ett engelskt forum angående detta problem.

I've had my SP4805 for about 3 weeks now and I'm very satisfied with the image it produces.
    However, I have a problem. I don't really know if there is anything wrong with my projector or if this is normal, because I don't know anyone who owns a 4805 and therefore cannot test this on another unit.

The problem is that I'm getting a picture with sync problems from some sources. For example, when hooking up my Sega Megadrive (Megadrive = A PAL version of Sega Genesis) through composite, I get a flickering picture that won't stabilize. I've tried to change the "Sync Threshold", but no good.

Here is a list of some sources that works fine for me:

PlayStation2 -> (composite/S-video/YUV) 4805
    Crappy DVD-player "Centrum Gemini" -> (S-video) 4805
    Amiga 1200 -> (composite) 4805
    Commodore 64 -> (composite) 4805
    RF-antenna -> TV-channel from VCR -> (composite) 4805
    PSX/PSone PAL game -> (composite & S-video) 4805

But here is the strange part:

Sega Megadrive -> (composite) 4805: Flickering image!! I get two vertically misplaced images melting into each other, both flickering.

PSX/PSone with NTSC game (S-video/composite) -> 4805: Heavily distorted colors, the image centering is off and the image tends to flicker a bit! A PAL game on the other hand works fine with the same connection

Same PSX with connected PAL-converter -> (composite) 4805: This time the colors are not as distorted, but the image looks more like the Megadrive-image.

TV-channel from VCR -> (composite) 4805: Works fine
    Megadrive -> (RF-antenna cable) VCR -> (composite) 4805: Same problem as when connecting the Megadrive directly to the 4805 (though composite).

Conclusion 1:
    The problem is not input-relative, since I get sync-problems on both S-video and composite with similar sources. It seems like the 4805 is having some problems processing the image.

Conclusion 2:
    It can't be that the 4805 don't like the video signals from some of the older consoles, since the image is perfectly stable when watching TV, using my VCR as a tuner and sending a composite signal to 4805. However, with my Megadrive connected to my VCR through RF, and with that channel tuned in, I get a flickering picture. And that's from the same VCR that works fine with all TV-channels!

Does the PSX NTSC and Megadrive games have too low resolution for the 4805 to handle?? Or what's this all about? My old Commodore64 works fine, and you would think that a C64 has even lower resolution than a Megadrive?
    My older projector, bought around 1998, works with all these older consoles without any problems.

I have upgraded to firmware 1.3.2 but with no difference concerning this issue.

Is there anyone out there who owns a Sega Master System or Sega Genesis/Megadrive? Or maybe a NES or Super Famicom/Super Nintendo? If so, could you please help me out by trying to connect your console to the 4805 through composite and see if it works?

Thanks.

Edited/added: Off course, there is nothing wrong with my consoles since they work fine on my regular TV.

Är det bara NES du har problem med eller har du problem med andra konsoller också?

Registrerade
    Apr 2006
    Respekt

Samma problem ?

Tjabba.. jag har samam problem, detta skrev jag på nintendo.se forum:

Har ett delikat problem, hade tänkt att koppla upp ett NES 8-bitars till min projektor.
    Har gjort detta och får allt att funka, suveränt ljud, klar och fin bild, men... bilden skakar, eller vibrerar upp och ner.
    Jag har kopplat detta över videon som vanligt som man gör på ett NES, har även kopplat via aux utgångarna på sidan av NES konsolen direkt till min förstärkare, bilden och ljudet blev ännu bättre, men fortfarande samma skakiga bild.

Är det någon som vet vad denna skakiga bild beror på ?
    Jag har provat med 2 olika NES konsoler och även en SNES konsol, men det är samma.
    Kanske det blir nån störning då man kör bilden via projektor, eller kanske man behöver en avstörare eller omvandlare av något slag ?

Tacksam för svar, hoppas någon vet ??

Fredrik från Luleå

Liknande diskussioner

1. Bytte fläkt och saknar nu bild
    By jurg in forum X-BOX Hårdvaruforum
    Senaste inlägg: 2005-04-14, 07:30
  2. ingen bild
    By galent in forum X-BOX Hårdvaruforum
    Senaste inlägg: 2004-07-20, 13:39
  3. Kass Bild
    By deacon in forum XBOX Media Player / Media Center
    Senaste inlägg: 2004-04-26, 08:14