Visar resultat 1 till 12 av 12

Diskussion: !tragiskt Öde!

Registrerade
    Oct 2005
    Respekt

Unhappy Kan jag få svar! jag vill veta vad no TROR!!!

jag flashade sönder min samsung och jag ska nu skicka den till ms. hur stor chans är det att dem reparerar den?
    Last edited by The_eggcode; 2006-09-17 at 20:43.

Registrerade
    Jul 2006
    Respekt
    Förmodligen en hel del mindre än minimal!

Registrerade
    Oct 2005
    Respekt
    tror du? jag känner till nåra som skickat och fått reparerat. och jag sate tillbake ms märket men det ser lite konstigt ut

Registrerade
    Sep 2006
    Respekt
    De tror jag tyvärr du kan glömma.

Registrerade
    Oct 2005
    Respekt
    men hur ska dom kunna se det?

Registrerade
    Oct 2005
    Respekt
    jag sate tilbaka märket och om dom tycker det ser kostigt ut så kan jag skylla på att jag råka stöta till den när jag byte faceplate

Registrerade
    Sep 2006
    Respekt
    Dom kan nog lätt se om du har pillat med spelaren.

Vi får verkligen hoppas de går dock

Registrerade
    Oct 2005
    Respekt
    men vad gör dom om dom ser. den gick sönder när jag skulle backupa orig.bin för jag avbröt

Registrerade
    Oct 2005
    Respekt
    jag vill gärna se om nån vet att det här funkar

Registrerade
    Mar 2003
    Respekt

prova detta först innan du skickar in den

har du provat detta ska tydligen fungera för samsung läsaren

Andy HewittMay 23 2006, 10:47 AM
    OK, I've seen lots of posts in various topics about people with apparently dead drives.
    I had exactly the same problem after my floppy decided to give up the ghost mid-flash and the drive Borked.

Various solutions were offered by the group, none of which worked, so I was left with the task of finding another drive to hotswap with (Yeah, right!) or find my own solution.

This is what I found worked for me. (Twice, as I tested again by borking it a 2nd time)

You'll need a Bootable Floppy with MTKFLASH and your firmware. (we'll call this your original.bin)
    Your Borked DVD drive attached to SATA 1 on your motherboard.

Boot from Floppy and get to a Dos prompt.
    Type in "MTKFLASH W /SATA /M original.bin
    You should get a response from the system with a list of possible sata ports to flash to.
    (For arguments sake this is SATA 1 and SATA2 in this tutorial)
    Turn off the power to the DVD drive wait a second and turn it back on again.
    Now hit 1 on the keyboard to start the flash. (in response to the Sata 1 port on the screen)
    OK, now it will start flashing or sits waiting at "Port: d800, Master/Slave: a0"
    If it is waiting for more than a few seconds hit escape twice to stop the attempt and power off the drive again and keep trying the last part again. It will work after a few attempts.

This is what I have figured out so far and why this works.

MTKFLASH is looking for a response code 70 from the drive to start flashing.
    Whilst the hitachi drives have a distinct recovery mode the samsungs show a code 70 JUST after power on.
    I'm assuming this is a small recovery window that we can use.

The MTKFLASH software doesn't really care what device is on the SATA bus at the beginning, as long as it can detect something. Hence is people put a hot swap drive or hard drive on the sata bus, the software says "Ahh, SATA 1 has a device on there" and gives to the option to flash that port.
    Only when you press 1 on the keyboard to start flashing does it try to detect what KIND of device it is and waits for the required 70 code to start flashing.

So in summary ..
    Get MTKFLASH working so it detects a device on your Sata bus (Either the DVD drive or a hard drive)
    Then start the flashing procedure JUST AFTER the dvd is given power, after a couple of attempts it should catch the Code 70 and start flashing.

Hope this helps.

Registrerade
    Aug 2000
    Från
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Respekt
    Jag har fått fart på flera stycken samsungdrivar som flashningen strulat på genom det som beskrivs ovan, ibland efter ett par försök, så det lönar sig att prova.
    Läs forumets avdelning för Vanliga Frågor Och Svar, XBOX Guider eller prova forumets SÖKFUNKTION - Dina vänner här i forumet orkar kanske inte formulera ännu ett svar på en fråga som redan är avhandlad flera gånger tidigare. Titta hur många inlägg jag skrivit - försök hitta på en fråga jag inte svarat på redan...

Registrerade
    Sep 2004
    Från
    Stockholm
    Respekt
    Citat Original inlägg av The_eggcode
    men vad gör dom om dom ser. den gick sönder när jag skulle backupa orig.bin för jag avbröt
    Den kan väl endå inte gå sönder när man gör en backup av firmwaren? Då skriver man väl ingeting till dvdn?