Registrerade
    Jun 2005
    Från
    Lidköping
    Respekt

Maximus-Garyopa_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_2_Stealth

Saxat från xbox-scene.com:

Maximus-Garyopa Hitachi-LG Xtreme v2.2 Stealth 8in1
    >> Maximus released a new version of the GaryOPA Xtreme Firmware package for the Hitachi-LG Xbox 360 DVD drive that includes his latest "Stealth Firmware" patch, Geremia's "Media Detection v2" patch and support for ROM VER. 59B:
    Maximus-Garyopa_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_2_Stealth 8in1
    MOST OF THE WORK IS FROM garyOPA, even most of this Readme File
    TESTED MANY TIMES ON 46/47/59/59B, other versions not tested

FEATURES (my contribution on this release):
    * Removed old media detection and replaced with better media detection (media detection ver 2) from Geremia.
    * Incorporates Maximus Firmware Stealth (Full Firmware Stealth)
    * Added support for 59b firmware (what a stupid fw)
    * Not yet Media Stealth... I have not heard news on this topic

Three Commands (for flashing use only one: Flash15s or Flash22s, no both):
    FLASH22S.BAT: Flashes your drive with 2.2 Fw Stealth (Media Detect 2, F900 core and Firwmare Stealth
    FLASH15S.BAT: Flashes your drive with 1.5 Fw Stealth (Media Detect 2, and Firwmare Stealth, (NO F900 Core)
    RESTORE.BAT: Return your drive to original State, even if you have firmware stealth in your drive

*RECOMENDATION: If you have flashed your drive in the past use RESTORE
    first. If it is a brand new drive use directly the Flash command you
    like. If you dont plan to use your drive to dump games use the
    flash15s.bat

* ALL NEW XTREME V2.2 FIRMWARE FOR ALL BUILDS OF THE HITACHI DRIVES! [except the new 78FK of course]
    * Now includes "Security Sector Extraction" for all Hitachi Drives
    * Included media detection 2 from Geremia and Maximus Firmware Stealth, this release just supports SS Extraction within Windows without the need to re-flash your drive back and forth between PLAY & RIP!
    Official Site: n/a (by Maximus, Garyopa and Geremia)
    Download: n/a (could be illegal under DMCA/EUCD)
    News-Source: xbins.org
    Discuss this news item on our forums: forums.xbox-scene.com
    (Friday 06 October 2006 21:51 EST) - (direct link to article)
    (Posted by:: XanTium)

Maximus Hitachi Firmware Stealth-Maker v1.3
    >> Maximus (carranzafp) released a new version of the Hitachi Firmware Stealth-Maker that allows to make any Xtreme Hitachi-LG FW 100% 'Firmware Stealth'. That's not the same yet as C4E's Xtreme v3.0 FW for Toshiba-Samsung drives, that next to 'FW stealth' also includes 'Media Stealth'. This new version comes with support for ROM VER. 59B drives:
    Maximus 1.3 Hitachi Firmware Stealth-Maker - ALL VERSIONS
    It is a tool to take any hacked xtreme version for the hitachi and patch it to make 100% firmware stealth (appears like 100% original when you dump it) including the CHECKSUM!!!
    The only way to know if it has the hack is de-soldering the flash chip and read with external programmer, so the console will dont know !!! (I hope)
    It is NOT MEDIA-STEALTH yet, garyopa is already working on that side but when he finish that part he can implement this hack on his version.
    I first do the stealth hack mannually, but then I realized that it is a pain in the ass to calculate the differences by hand, and when a new xtreme release appears it will need to be calculated again so instead of that I have done a tool that do the necessary calculations and patches to make it stealth.
    I have done the tests only on 46 and 47 drives but is the same principle for every others.

What's new/fixed:
    * Added support for 59B versions
    Official Site: n/a, by Maximus (carranzafp)
    Download: n/a (might be illegal under DMCA/EUCD)
    News-Source: xbins.org
    (Friday 06 October 2006 16:45 EST) - (direct link to article)

Insurance Firm Sues Microsoft over Xbox House Fire
    >> From theinquirer.net:
    An insurance company acting on behalf of Melvin Young has sued Microsoft because his house suffered an extensive fire because an Xbox malfunctioned on January 5th last year.

Allstate is demanding Microsoft shell out $250,000 to cover the insurance costs on the house. The case was filed in a circuit court for Prince George's County. An earlier case, linked below, was settled between the Weatherfords and Microsoft last year.
    Free hint for the lawyers of the insurance company: it's the Xbox PSU itself, not the cable. But well, that issue has been covered enough on our pages.
    Read More: theinquirer.net
    (Friday 06 October 2006 11:39 EST) - (direct link to article)

Slax v2.0 alpha1
    >> Probutus released a new version of specially adapted Slax PC linux-bootdisc that allows you to switch the Xbox360 Hitachi-LG GDR-3120L DVD-drive to mode-b without connectivity kit (crossed-wire trick), so you can flash the DVD FW and dump discs in Windows:
    Time for an update Since Kernel 2.6.18 is out and the SATA subsystem got improved I gave it a try and implemented SATA support for the slax disc. To avoid confusion we now have a versionning scheme:

Here is a list of improvements:
    1) plscsi and modeb command now integrated in baseimage (no dvd_base-mo package needed anymore)
    2) usb and sata->pata adapter works as usual
    3) modeb-cdb now integrated into generic scsi driver (which is used by libata)

Since I can't get my drive out of my box anymore (please dont ask... ) I have not been able to test it. If you have problems please PM me your dmesg output that I can help.

TO AVOID confusion: There are some sata-raid controllers out (e.g. sil 3112 and 3114) which do not support sata-atapi drives so please check if your controller supports atapi devices before complaining

Tack för mig!

Registrerade
    Jan 2005
    Respekt
    Vilket av dem är bäst? hehe

Registrerade
    Oct 2006
    Respekt
    precis, det undrar jag också.. ska gå å hämta min x360 USB på posten nu :>

Registrerade
    Aug 2003
    Respekt