Diskussion: Firmware 3.01 släppt från Sony

Registrerade
    Jul 2006
    Från
    Någonstans i Stockholm
    Respekt

Firmware 3.01 släppt från Sony

Då har dom gjort det igen.

Firmware 3.01 finns att hämta för er som inte vill ta del av 1.50 klubbens fördelar.

3.01 har stöd för synkning mot PS3 samt för en Kamera som man kan koppla till USB proten och spela in filmsekvenser och ta bilder blandannat.

VARNING!
    Uppgradera inte till denna Firmware om du vill köra hembryggda saker, har du däremot inget behov eller lust att vara med i 1.50 klubben så tuta o kör

Info om mjukvaran:
    Remote Play - Remote play is a new feature in Firmware 3.00 that allows you to remotely control your PlayStation 3 from your PSP. This also includes the display of PS3 content on the PSP. ?You can display a PLAYSTATION®3 system screen on a PSP? system and play content that is on the PS3? system. To use this feature, you must adjust the necessary settings on the PSP? system and the PS3? system.? Using this new mode of playback, one can control the Photo, Music, Video, and Internet Browser features of the PlayStation 3 from a remote location via their Playstation Portable.

Video Compatibility - In this updated version of the Playstation Portable firmware, you are also able to play a few new video formats. The Motion JPEG format (M-JPEG), is an ?informal name for multimedia formats where each video frame or interlaced field of a digital video sequence is separately compressed as a JPEG image? (Wikipedia). The PlayStation Portable plays both the Linear PCM and the μ-Law versions of the Motion JPEG video format. In addition, you will now be able to access the Camera (functionality) from the photo option menus, for quicker easier access when taking photos or video. Another nifty function is the ability to finally turn off Auto Play for inserted UMD Discs via UMD Auto Boot. (Thanks zerojay)

PlayStation Games - Here?s the big tip you?ve been waiting for. Finally, Sony is going to drop their highly anticipated PlayStation One emulator onto the PSP. From the manual however, there seems to be a unavoidable catch. If you don?t have a PS3, your not going to be enjoying PlayStation One games emulating on Sony?s PlayStation One emulator for PSP anytime soon. From the manual it states that you must connect to the Playstation Online store with your PSP connected to the PlayStation 3 in order to download and play the games. In addition, they mention that you can in fact share the games, but you must activate the other system in the Friends menu as a PS3 Network Account.

3.00 Firmware Manual
    http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/psp/current/
    / Pendragon

Läs forumets avdelning för Vanliga Frågor Och Svar, XBOX Guider eller prova forumets SÖKFUNKTION - Dina vänner här i forumet orkar kanske inte formulera ännu ett svar på en fråga som redan är avhandlad flera gånger tidigare. Titta hur många inlägg jag skrivit - försök hitta på en fråga våra medlemmar eller jag inte svarat på redan eller startat...

Eller klicka här så lär du dig Söka eller Googla!

Registrerade
    Jul 2006
    Från
    Någonstans i Stockholm
    Respekt
    Nu släppte de 3.02 *skratt* Bara för att Booster fick tag på 3.01 och "Råkade" släppa en version för den till Devhook så hoppade de upp ett pinnhål i versionsmodellen "Som vanligt" *skratt*
    / Pendragon

Läs forumets avdelning för Vanliga Frågor Och Svar, XBOX Guider eller prova forumets SÖKFUNKTION - Dina vänner här i forumet orkar kanske inte formulera ännu ett svar på en fråga som redan är avhandlad flera gånger tidigare. Titta hur många inlägg jag skrivit - försök hitta på en fråga våra medlemmar eller jag inte svarat på redan eller startat...

Eller klicka här så lär du dig Söka eller Googla!

Liknande diskussioner

1. Boota från cd?
    By DemeeX in forum XBOX 360 - Allmänt
    Senaste inlägg: 2006-11-20, 21:41
  2. Guide till autouppdaterande TvGuide i XBMC
    By ktd in forum XBOX Media Player / Media Center
    Senaste inlägg: 2005-11-28, 20:33
  3. Ta bortfläkten från XBOX
    By aGGe in forum X-BOX Hårdvaruforum
    Senaste inlägg: 2005-02-27, 21:58
  4. Kan inte köra spel från hd:n, men från DVD
    By antons_s in forum X-BOX Spel/Mjukvara