Visar resultat 1 till 7 av 7

Diskussion: is this a ''BRICK'' ??

Registrerade
    Jun 2007
    Respekt

Unhappy is this a ''BRICK'' ??

hej!

my son has a 3 week old psp (which we bought in HK). It has the 3.10oe firmware installed and so he has been able to play ISO games from the memory stick.
    Yesterday whilst scrolling through an in-game game menu , the systen froze and he turned it off to reboot (as on other occasions) , but this time it won't reboot. Screen is blank , no sounds etc except green light comes on and stays on until shutdown
    My question is..........is this repairable or is this the famous brick i've read about ( which i thought only usually happened during failed firmware updrage/downgrade?)
    We're going on holiday in a few days and the thought of child without PSP is a worry
    reply in swedish is ok.we're in södermalm so can come in if it can be fixed!
    mvh , simon

Registrerade
    Aug 2000
    Från
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Respekt
    Try holding the right trigger when starting the PSP.

If you get the recovery menu it is probably fixable.

Otherwise it is a brick :-(

Who did the scrolling in the menus? Often when i hear that kind of description it is only what the kid told the parents and not really what happened...
    Läs forumets avdelning för Vanliga Frågor Och Svar, XBOX Guider eller prova forumets SÖKFUNKTION - Dina vänner här i forumet orkar kanske inte formulera ännu ett svar på en fråga som redan är avhandlad flera gånger tidigare. Titta hur många inlägg jag skrivit - försök hitta på en fråga jag inte svarat på redan...

Registrerade
    Jun 2007
    Respekt
    holding the R tigger doesnt help
    it was actually me that was scrolling through the medal of honor game menu , which was in spanish , so its possible i could have pressed something i shouldn't have - just didnt think it was that ''easy'' to brick the psp!

Registrerade
    Jun 2003
    Från
    Skellefteå
    Respekt
    Remove the battery and try after a couple of minutes ....
    Xbox [v1.6 Crystal SmartXX LT OPX 2M], Gamecube [Orginal], Dreamcast [Orginal], PS1 [Stealth Chippat], PSP [5.50 GEN-D2], NDS [R4 2Gig micro SD], GBA SP [Efa Linker 512 Mb],SNES [Orginal],N64 [Orginal] [ ... I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUT MY OWN ... DON`T LET THE FUCKERS GRIND YA DOWN !!!

Registrerade
    Oct 2006
    Respekt
    This happened to me, it actually does allot but i just remove the battery like begga said try it out

Registrerade
    Jun 2007
    Respekt
    thanks for the suggestions but unfortunately didn't work for me

Registrerade
    Oct 2004
    Från
    Eskilstuna
    Respekt
    yeah, this happend to me too, try turning off and on the wlan switch and take the battery out and try booting it again.

Liknande diskussioner

1. Wii Brick Blocker
    By glericus in forum Nintendo WII - Allmänt
    Senaste inlägg: 2008-01-08, 14:43
  2. funkar inte! blinkar rött!
    By Rokko in forum XBOX 360 - Allmänt
    Senaste inlägg: 2007-06-21, 10:41
  3. psp brick
    By Zido in forum PSP - Playstation Portable
    Senaste inlägg: 2007-05-28, 11:11
  4. brick....
    By Förvirrad in forum Nintendo WII - Allmänt