Visar resultat 1 till 7 av 7

Diskussion: Jvc Xv-ths9

Registrerade
    Dec 2005
    Respekt

Jvc Xv-ths9

Hej!

Undrar om någon vet hur man gör denna dvd-spelare regionsfri, har letat överallt men kan inte hitta något om den här modellen.

Väldigt tacksam om någon kunde hjälpa mig.

Registrerade
    Dec 2002
    Från
    Engelholm, Sweden
    Respekt
    testa detta är för JVC XV serien:

Make sure there is no disc in the player

Unplug DVD player

Plug system back in while holding the "Open/Close" and the "play" buttons (ON THE PLAYER, NOT the remote)

The word "Test" should come up on the player Display

Press "9" on the remote until the display on the player says "00A0 0000"

Press "Standby/on" (remote or player)

Wait 15 seconds

Turn player back on

Press the Power button on the player to turn it off
    Wait 5 seconds
    Press and hold the buttons DVD Menu and On Screen on the player together, and then press the Power button on the player to turn it back on
    Release the DVD Menu and On Screen buttons
    Press the Standby button on your player, the display should now show either "TEST 2", "TEST 4" or "TEST 6" depending on the player region
    Press the DVD Menu button on your player twice in a row, the display should now show "000 5858"
    By pressing the Up and Down cursors buttons, change the first three digits until they read "02E"
    By pressing the Right and Left cursors buttons, change the last four digits until they read "0000" for Region Free, "0101" for Region 1, "0202" for Region 2, "0404" for Region 4, "0808" for Region 8, and finally "2020" for Region 20.
    If you experience difficulties with Region 4 discs, change the above setting to "0458" and make sure that PAL or NTSC is correctly set on your player
    Press the Enter button on your player to confirm the region change
    Press the Standby button on the player to turn it off
    Wait 5 seconds
    Press the Standby button on the player to turn it on

and the second one.

Press and hold the Stop button on the DVD player until Initial is displayed on the on-screen display and the player LCD display
    Release the Stop button on the DVD player
    Press the Open/Close button on the DVD player to open the disc tray
    Insert a DVD of your chosen region into the drive tray
    Press the Open/Close button on the DVD player to close the disc tray
    NB: You must complete steps 3-5 whilst Initial is still being displayed
    Your player will now be set to the region of the DVD you inserted into the player, until you next power it off
    Last edited by pege63; 2008-07-26 at 14:04.
    "Det finns ingen värdighet i att vara överlägsen någon annan. Sann värdighet ligger i att vara överlägsen sitt tidigare jag."

Registrerade
    Dec 2005
    Respekt
    Tack så mycket för ditt svar, tyvär så ser det inte ut att funka. Står inte ens "Test" i displayen efter det första man skulle göra.

Har du något annat förslag på hur man kan lösa det här.

Registrerade
    Dec 2002
    Från
    Engelholm, Sweden
    Respekt
    Inte mitt svar UTAN MINA svar du har fått 3 st förslag har du provat alla?
    "Det finns ingen värdighet i att vara överlägsen någon annan. Sann värdighet ligger i att vara överlägsen sitt tidigare jag."

Registrerade
    Dec 2005
    Respekt
    Japp har provat alla och ingen funkar, finns t ex inte ens DVD Menu och On Screen knappar på min spelare.

Registrerade
    Dec 2002
    Från
    Engelholm, Sweden
    Respekt
    så du har INGA Menu och On (meny & på knapp) konstigt hur kan du då sätta på DVD & gå in må meyer?
    Finns på alla spelare

Registrerade
    Dec 2005
    Respekt
    Hej!

Jag har nu testat dessa tre grejer flera gånger men jag får det inte att funka.

När det står dvd menu och on screen on player så får man ju känslan att man ska trycka på spelaren och inte kontrollen, men jag har ingen menu knapp på spelaren. Och vad menas on screen, enligt dig verkar det betyda samma sak som on/off knapp, men jag har faktiskt en knapp som heter on screen på min kontroll.

Skulle vara väldigt tacksam för lite svar.