Visar resultat 1 till 8 av 8

Diskussion: Psx spel?

Registrerade
    May 2009
    Respekt

Psx spel?

Nu är det så att jag har laddat ner Final Fantasy VII färdig fixat så att det ska gå att spela på pspn. Men när jag kommer fram till menyn och tar new game så fadear allt ut och blir svart och forsätter att vara så vad är problemet?

Kan också tillägga att jag testa 2 olika versioner.
    Last edited by Nauhri; 2009-06-01 at 23:45.

Registrerade
    Jul 2006
    Från
    Någonstans i Stockholm
    Respekt
    Kika i FAQ så hittar du lite tips på hur man får igång gamla PSone spel på din psp

om inte där så här:
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/2009/05/29/...-pops-support/
    / Pendragon

Läs forumets avdelning för Vanliga Frågor Och Svar, XBOX Guider eller prova forumets SÖKFUNKTION - Dina vänner här i forumet orkar kanske inte formulera ännu ett svar på en fråga som redan är avhandlad flera gånger tidigare. Titta hur många inlägg jag skrivit - försök hitta på en fråga våra medlemmar eller jag inte svarat på redan eller startat...

Eller klicka här så lär du dig Söka eller Googla!

Registrerade
    May 2009
    Respekt
    Nu är det ju så att jag har försökt det här på en fat psp med CFW 5.00m33-6. Jag har kollat i FAQ:en men inte funnit den till någon nytta efter som spelet startar och jag kommer fram till stället där man väljer new game. Det är efter jag valt new game skärmen stannar i ett evigt mörker allt annat funkar dock och jag kan stänga av spelet osv.

Registrerade
    May 2009
    Respekt
    Jag har också problem att få igång mitt Final Fantasy 7 spel.
    Har laddat ner 3 olika versioner.
    På det ena ber dom mig att byta till disk 1, men jag kan inte byta till någon annan disk.
    Sen har jag samma problem som du har att skärmen bara blir svart när man valt new game.
    Väldigt surt då jag verkligen vill få igång detta spel.

Registrerade
    Sep 2007
    Respekt
    Här är ett citat från Kompabilitetslistan, hoppas det hjälper.

Citat Original inlägg av Final Fantasy VII (NTSC-U)
    Make sure your Disc-Load Speed is set to "Normal". If you have it on Fast the game may glitch after a battle.

3.03: Certain enemy moves can cause the the whole screen to turn green or red while still hearing battle sounds and music, the game time will literally slow down to where one attack can take ten minutes to complete. If you do manage to make it to the field screen, save then reset to restore the glitched graphics. Known moves to cause this so far: Hell Bubbles, Sleepel, Ultrasound, and Limit Break: Seal Evil (basically any attack that can cause sleep or silence).

3.11: No battle swirl, but sleep and silence attacks don't cause game to glitch.

3.40: Battle swirl works fine, but sleep and silence attacks DO cause the game to glitch.

Game glitches in battle after Yuffie steals your materia.

3.52: Battle swirl works fine, also sleep and silence attacks no longer cause glitches.

3.71: The Music tempo is slightly too quick but other than that it works great didn't crash or glitch at all. -anthall1991

Right after you beat Demon Gate, you wake up in Gonagaga, Go down to the south of Gonagaga, BUT there will be no Tiny Bronco there.

The game freezes at certain points in Cosmo Canyon. Switch to a different version of Pops to get past this issue.

Jar in which Yuffie hides in during the Wutai sidequest doesn't shake. Switch to a different version of Pops to get past this issue.

The game froze when trying to enter the 3rd area of the Ancient forest. Everything else worked fine.

3.80: Unplayable. The battle swirl causes the game to glitch. Use the new popsloader to run the game under a version that works.

3.90: Same problem 3.80 has. Use the popsloader designed for 3.80 m33 and boot up in 3.71 pops.

3.90M33-3: Use the popsloader designed for 3.80 m33 to boot up in 3.71 pops. -anthall1991

4.01: Some attacks sound odd but other than that it runs flawlessly. -anthall1991 The first Rocket cinema upon meeting Cid and/or the Gold Saucer date scene may freeze the game. Other FMVs might freeze as well. I'm getting the freezes consistently, anthall1991 is not, and we are both running 4.01 M33-2. If you get this freeze, switch down to 3.71 to get past the cinema. -Tzepish

4.01 M33-2: Some scenes cause pixelation like unreadable text and wrong colors.-blindreaper

5.00: Starting a New Game causes the game to hang endlessly. -Tzepish

5.00 M33-3 Have started a new game it no longer hangs at the opening FMV and I'm playing through it. No errors at all so far will update this if I come across anything. -Mick1155

5.00 M33-3 Whether your New Game and FMVs crash/hang seems to depend on which programs were used to create your EBOOT. For best results, use ImgBurn to extract the disc images (in BIN/CUE format), and PSX2PSP to convert them to a multidisc EBOOT. -Tzepish

5.00 M33-3 I extracted the CDs using CloneCD and popstation_md version 1.24 to create a multi-disc eboot and it has been running perfectly. I am currently 3 hours in to Disc 1. I will edit this as I get further in to the game. -NoahBody
    5.00 M33-3 UPDATE After many hours of perfect gameplay, it finally froze in Rocket Town while the FMV was playing. Also hangs on 4.01 & 3.90. FMV plays fine on 3.71, 3.72 & 3.80. I will remake the eboot with PSX2PSP as suggested above and see if it will then work. NOTE: I ripped the images from original black, unscratched discs. -NoahBody
    5.00 M33-3 UPDATE 1 I remade the multi-disc eboot with PSX2PSP v1.4.2 and the FMV in Rocket Town played fine! I also started a new game and played up to the first battle and all was well. I guess there are different bugs in the the different eboot makers! Will update again later in the game. -NoahBody

5.00 M33-4 Cd extracted using Latest version of image burn... Multidisk eboot created using PSX2PSP v1.4.2... Main Game ID using the original... each cd game id i use the original from the cd(PSX2PSP v1.4.2 automatically load it when u choose eboot) I Finish the game already... 100% playable... No Lockup... -phantomrenegade-

5.00 M33-4 Extracted from a scratchy NTSC-U disc with latest imgburn, and created a multidisc eboot(3 discs) with PSX2PSP 1.4.2. Seems like the game sometimes get totally messed up when exiting battle if the disc speed is set on fast. (the whole screen gets white/red/blue, but you can still play.) Works perfect if set on normal through. And minor slowdown when exiting battle, but nothing that a average player would notice. Finished the game without problems. - Pojkflickan

5.00 M33-6 works flawlessly, no lags or freezes. enjoy!- jquad_666
    Last edited by kekke2000; 2009-06-16 at 10:03.
    There is no problem that can't be solved by staring at a lake.

Registrerade
    May 2009
    Respekt
    Jag har den senaste custom firmware på min PSP fat.
    Vilka program måste jag installera för att kunna starta Final Fantasy 7?
    Har provat några andra psx spel som fungerar utmärkt utan att behöva installera några program på min PSP.

Registrerade
    Feb 2007
    Från
    Zinken
    Respekt
    Psp:n har inbyggd psx emulator, så inga andra program ska behövas. Testa rippa det på annat sätt (eller ladda hem en annan version av spelet).

Brukar bli såna där fel när något med "spelhanteringen" inte gått rätt till.

Registrerade
    Jun 2003
    Från
    Skellefteå
    Respekt
    Denna länk finnes också att tillgå ... http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php...atibility_List
    Xbox [v1.6 Crystal SmartXX LT OPX 2M], Gamecube [Orginal], Dreamcast [Orginal], PS1 [Stealth Chippat], PSP [5.50 GEN-D2], NDS [R4 2Gig micro SD], GBA SP [Efa Linker 512 Mb],SNES [Orginal],N64 [Orginal] [ ... I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUT MY OWN ... DON`T LET THE FUCKERS GRIND YA DOWN !!!

Liknande diskussioner

1. Kan inte se hårdisk spel i menyn
    By TuleboX in forum Evolution-X Dashboard
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-01-03, 14:08
  2. Problem med psx-psp spel på 5.00 m33-3
    By 4nh3l in forum PSP - Playstation Portable
    Senaste inlägg: 2008-12-22, 01:05
  3. Spel fryser.
    By gorth in forum PSP - Playstation Portable
    Senaste inlägg: 2008-12-16, 19:32
  4. Startar Spel och all blir SVART
    By MrT-2 in forum XBOX Media Player / Media Center