Visar resultat 1 till 22 av 22

Diskussion: CPU Key and NAND

Registrerade
    Oct 2010
    Respekt

CPU Key and NAND

Hi, I had my xbox360 jtag hacked by you guys and I need to know where my CPU key and NAND file resides on the box. Could you tell me the location cheers.

Registrerade
    Jul 2010
    Från
    Här & där
    Respekt
    You may boot into Xell / Xellous by pressing the eject button to start the machine when it's powered off. Make sure you leave the tray open until you see Xell (it's a blue screen with lots of text on it) if you are using HDMI you will not see this, as Xell doesn't support HDMI. Use any other cable instead if you do.

From Xell you will see your CPU key and you have the ability to connect to your Xbox via LAN with the IP address you are given by Xell. From there you can also get the CPU key, and even dump your current NAND.

If you want the original NAND dump from before the JTAG hack, you probably have to request it. (I do not work at PSXCare so I can't help you there).

Registrerade
    Oct 2008
    Från
    Jordbro, Sweden
    Respekt
    This guide: http://forum.psxcare.com/support/sho...-till-FREEboot will tell you how to get your current nand dumped as well as your CPUKey altought it is in swedish you may get it translated throught google translate or something like that

If you need your original nand dump you can request it from us, all you need then is a USB Memory of any kind and your consoles serial number stop by the shop and we'll give you your nand dump, the CPUKey however we probably don't have saved digitally, if you see a handwritten line with a series of "random" characters between 0 and F on the note which was left on your machine you allready have your cpukey
    Google is your friend!

Om du tycker något jag skriver inte stämmer, skriv det! var inte rädd för att bevisa att jag har fel, jag bits inte, jag lovar! (Bara lite ibland...)

Skriver jag "OSS" eller "VI" betyder det oftast: PSXCare

Registrerade
    Oct 2010
    Respekt
    Hey Swizzy thanks for the info, could you not maybe email me the nand if I give you the serial number of the console?

Also when you guys did the jtag did you remove r6t3 resistor?

Registrerade
    Oct 2008
    Från
    Jordbro, Sweden
    Respekt
    Send an e-mail to this adress: psxcare@netcare.se and request a backup of your nand and i'll send it to you, you could also try to get your CPUKey and send to us and i'll also include a Freeboot 12611 for you to flash your 360 with =)

Yes, vi remove R6T3 to prevent our customers from destroying their consoles due to updating by accident
    Google is your friend!

Om du tycker något jag skriver inte stämmer, skriv det! var inte rädd för att bevisa att jag har fel, jag bits inte, jag lovar! (Bara lite ibland...)

Registrerade
    Oct 2010
    Respekt
    Thanks thats awseome, I want to install the 12611 dash Ill send it over shortly. Just need to get my CPU key

Registrerade
    Oct 2008
    Från
    Jordbro, Sweden
    Respekt
    You'll get your new nand tomorrow morning along with your original dump, since i'm at home now and don't have access to the computer with the nand dumps
    Google is your friend!

Registrerade
    Oct 2010
    Respekt
    Thats fine, Im in no rush currently. I can wait till tomorrow

Registrerade
    Oct 2010
    Respekt
    One question when you include the Freeboot 12611 I presume it will have all the dash files also, so once flashed it will boot into the new dash?

Registrerade
    Oct 2008
    Från
    Jordbro, Sweden
    Respekt
    Citat Original inlägg av jay20 Visa Inlägg
    One question when you include the Freeboot 12611 I presume it will have all the dash files also, so once flashed it will boot into the new dash?
    Yes, it will boot straight into 12611 dash, which supports Kinect
    Google is your friend!

Registrerade
    Jan 2009
    Respekt
    Hi!

If you want, you can try today. Since PSXCare have your original dump and if you might f-up your 360, you can still fix it.

What I know, you can use Flash360, dump your nand (do it like 3 times and compare them so they are 100% identical), turn off your 360. Press "Eject" on the DVD and it will start Xell (or Xellous) and notice the IP or take a picture with a digitalcamera on your tv screen. Notice, that you HAVE TO USE your componentcable and NOT the HDMI. Since Xell/Xellous have no support for HDMI (I'm not 100% sure about Xellous but Xell won't support HDMI).

Then you can use a softare called "Easy Freeboot" and create a image you need for the new Kinect dashboard.

Registrerade
    Oct 2008
    Från
    Jordbro, Sweden
    Respekt
    Citat Original inlägg av linuxares Visa Inlägg
    Then you can use a softare called "Easy Freeboot" and create a image you need for the new Kinect dashboard.
    DO NOT USE easy freeboot! use this program instead: http://www.bestpig.fr/files/freeBOOT..._Maker25r2.exe

Easy Freeboot is buggy!
    Google is your friend!

Registrerade
    Oct 2010
    Respekt
    I will wait for Swizzy to do it, Im in no rush right now

Registrerade
    Oct 2010
    Respekt
    Oops flashed the nand and now the xbox boots into Xell all the time I did make a backup of the NAND before I did the flash. I used flash360.

So the question is, what do I do now

Registrerade
    Oct 2010
    Respekt
    Is there a way to run the flashing from Xell and the USB stick?

Registrerade
    Oct 2008
    Från
    Jordbro, Sweden
    Respekt
    Is there a way to run the flashing from Xell and the USB stick?
    Yes, you can flash the nand using xell, but do you mean it starts Xell directly even if you press power button?

Did you flash the file i sent you?

In order for Xell/Xellous to find your USB memory you need to unplugg the power before connecting the device, you are also required to have it formated in FAT32 and the file has to be in the root of the filesystem like this:

x:\updflash.bin

The file has to have the name updflash.bin to...
    Google is your friend!

Registrerade
    Nov 2010
    Respekt
    Just put the update-bin, named "updflash.bin", in the root of a USB-memory. If it boots correctly into Xell it should update..

Found some info here if you have problems;
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topi...t-updflashbin/

Edit: Snabba ryck Swizzy!

Registrerade
    Oct 2008
    Från
    Jordbro, Sweden
    Respekt
    Citat Original inlägg av ElecTriX Visa Inlägg
    Just put the update-bin, named "updflash.bin", in the root of a USB-memory. If it boots correctly into Xell it should update..

Found some info here if you have problems;
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topi...t-updflashbin/

Edit: Snabba ryck Swizzy!
    hahahaha i know my shit... and i'm fast

The tip about pulling power comes from IRC, where a friend of mine learnt about it due to wanting to be able to boot linux of a USB drive
    Google is your friend!

Registrerade
    Oct 2008
    Från
    Jordbro, Sweden
    Respekt
    I now know the cause for your problems with only booting into xell, apparently it does that by default if there is no dvd drive... wierd shit... anyhow... you can easily fix it using the latest version of Freeboot Toolbox (version 2.6) and choosing the option that you don't have a DVD... you can find 2.6 over at www.bestpig.fr it's the top news item i'll create you a new updflash.bin tomorrow at work and send to you if you haven't made one yourself before that
    Google is your friend!

Registrerade
    Oct 2010
    Respekt
    Sorted it out. I flashed back to the backup and the xbox started fine. So then I went to patch my backed up NAND with the new dash, rebooted the xbox and it into Xell. So then I tried connecting my DVD drive and then it worked... So for anyone who using their xbox without a DVD drive inside, will hit this issue.

Registrerade
    Oct 2010
    Respekt
    Doh hadn't read your post above thanks swizzy

Registrerade
    Oct 2008
    Från
    Jordbro, Sweden
    Respekt
    Doh hadn't read your post above thanks swizzy
    i'll make you a new image so that you can use your machine without the DVD if you want
    Google is your friend!

Liknande diskussioner

1. Nand recovery?
    By ushi in forum PSP - Playstation Portable
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-06-02, 09:31
  2. Klantat mig vid Nand Flashning..
    By NeVroe in forum XBOX 360 - RGH / JTAG / XELL / XBMENU / XBR / LINUX / HDLOADER
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-01-31, 13:53
  3. Skrivskydda NAND
    By sc654 in forum XBOX 360 - RGH / JTAG / XELL / XBMENU / XBR / LINUX / HDLOADER
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-11-29, 10:25
  4. Skrivskydda NAND
    By sc654 in forum XBOX 360 - Allmänt
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-11-29, 10:25
  5. psp slim nand dump
    By mr.morgan in forum PSP - Playstation Portable
    Senaste inlägg: 2008-04-05, 18:44